Lifting Belt White
PLEASE MEASURE YOUR WAIST BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
Get the support your lower back needs and improve your form with UPPPER's White Lifting Belt! Everything you love about UPPPER's lifting belt except in a beautiful white color all around and with our brand's logo displayed on the back - stylish and supportive.
Why are our weight lifting belts so great?
Our belts come in a 4" width, this is the best for intra-abdominal pressure, plus the tapered design helps it so the barbell doesn't interfere with the belt when lifting. They also feature a double prong metal buck with 10 rows of holes so you can tighten it perfectly and get the optimal comfort, security, and support you need.
Find the perfect size for you below!
- Small - Waist 23" - 29" / 58.5cm - 73.5cm
- Medium - Waist 28" - 33" / 71cm - 84cm
- Large - Waist 32" - 37" / 81cm - 94cm
- XLarge - Waist 35” - 41” / 89cm - 104cm
- Small - 36.75" x 4" / 93cm x 10cm
- Medum - 40.25" x 4" / 102cm x 10cm
- Large - 44.5" x 4" / 113cm x 10cm
- XLarge - 48.5” x 4” / 123cm x 10cm
- Color: White
- Made from microfiber vegan leather
- Double prong buckle
Complete your set:
- MiaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/23/23I love this!
I got this belt a few weeks ago and I've used it multiple times since then and I really enjoyed it!! It makes me feel so much more secure during my squats and other lifts. If you're looking for a belt that is not too bulky, works, and is super cute - get this!!
- KarlaVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/11/23Recommend
Loved it !
- CathleenI recommend this productRated 5 stars1/9/23Fantastic Belt!
This is my first lifting belt & I absolutely love it! I enjoy using it while I’m squatting and doing rdls :)
- Jackie c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars11/18/22Love it so far
I’ve been using it for 2 weeks so far and absolutely love it.
- Jessica B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10/18/22IN LOVE
I was a little hesitant at first to purchase because only mediums were available at the time I was searching for a belt. According to the sizing chart I needed a Large, but I’m so glad I did I purchase a medium, the medium fits me so well! Yeah it’s a little snug but I put it on the 2nd to last holes available and it feels so good when I’m squatting, doing rdls, or performing barbell back rows. So happy with my purchase and I will recommend it to anyone looking for a lifting belt!