Lifting Belt Red
PLEASE MEASURE YOUR WAIST BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER
Be bolder, and more confident when lifting heavy with UPPPER’s Red Lifting Belt! Available in three sizes, made from high-quality vegan leather, and designed to be tough and supportive. It features a double-prong metal buckle with 10 rows of holes for easy tightening and optimal support and internal padding for extra comfort. These features are designed to provide a wall for your core to push against in an effort to stabilize your spine and reduce stress on your lower back, while helping you stay tight throughout the entire movement.
Use our Red Lifting Belt to help you lift confidently and safely on your heavy leg and back days!
- Small - Waist 23" - 29" / 58.5cm - 73.5cm
- Medium - Waist 28" - 33" / 71cm - 84cm
- Large - Waist 32" - 37" / 81cm - 94cm
- XLarge - Waist 35” - 41” / 89cm - 104cm
- Small - 36.75" x 4" / 93cm x 10cm
- Medum - 40.25" x 4" / 102cm x 10cm
- Large - 44.5" x 4" / 113cm x 10cm
- XLarge - 48.5” x 4” / 123cm x 10cm
- Color: Red
- Made from microfiber vegan leather
- Double prong buckle
Complete your set:
- Jess_got_fitVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9/26/22Supported and sexy
I had a hard time choosing a color but went with red. The belt is very stylish and I like how it’s is not the same length all spring and had that dip. I love the little pillow cushion that is inside the back of the belt because it makes the felt more fitted with that arch in your spine, I dead lifted up to 225lbs and I never get sore or muscle strains.
- CheyenneVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars9/20/22Red Lifting belt
I got a size medium, and I’m typically between a medium and large in leggings/ size 10ish in jeans. I love this belt. It is very supportive and super cute. I’ve only used it like 3-4 times this far, but the material seems to be holding up nicely. I wish they had a good student discount because I would probably buy more in different colors.
- MelissaI recommend this productRated 5 stars3/31/22Red please?
Will you be releasing any more red belts? I am in the medium club and all that is left is the smalls. I hope I hope! I love all of the stuff I have ordered so far……and yes……its all red 😊
- Emily L.I recommend this productRated 5 stars1/4/22LOVEEEEE IT
My lifting buddy purchased a belt a few months ago and I have been using it for squat and what not. Super supportive, durable, cute, and effective. My squat went up 75 pounds in just one month with the help and support of this belt, I just had to get one for myself! Super underrated brand, I do recommend (:
- DiannaI recommend this productRated 5 stars7/10/21So helpful!
I love this lifting belt I had an injury after doing heavy squats honestly I tried my best to avoid belts because I didn’t believe they had benefit but I learned my lesson. Now I can lift without feeling a strain and it’s stylish !