Resistance Band Red (Medium)
You no longer have to search for the best resistance band that fires up your glutes and entire lower body, UPPPER’s Red Resistance Band has you covered. Featuring the perfect shade of red, a medium resistance, and a non-slip grip to ensure you get the most out of your leg day in style! Use it for glute activation exercises like glute bridges, side leg raises, standing glute kickbacks, and more. You can also use it in addition to your lower body exercises to help give your muscles an extra challenge!
Available in two sizes and comes with a matching carrying pouch so you can store it easily and take it on-the-go.
- Small/Medium for people under 150lbs / 68kg
- Large/X-Large for people over 150lbs / 68kg
- Small/Medium - 13" x 3" / 33cm x 8cm
- Large/X-Large - 15" x 3" / 38cm x 8cm
- Resistance: Medium
- Color: Red
- Non-slip grip will keep the band in place.
- Made from a custom cotton, polyester, latex silk and rubber blend.
Complete your set:
- KateI recommend this productRated 5 stars6/18/21The best resistance band I have ever worn
I bought my first set of resistance bands on Amazon. They were all supposed to be varying weights, but honestly all felt pretty much the same, were uncomfortable, and rolled up on me way too much. I was heavily disappointed and pretty much never touched them again.
But THIS BAND. Holy macaroni, my dudes. This band is so effing koala tea. It has a great amount of resistance, is soft and comfortable for all y'all wearing shorts, AND IT NEVER ROLLS. NEVER. It also stays exactly where you put it and does not slide around, even in slick leggings.
I have no shame; I'm coming back for the other varying resistances. So impressed with all UPPPER has to offer.Was this helpful?
- LeahI recommend this productRated 5 stars4/3/21True quality
Bought this bang, super thick and great quality! Highly recommendWas this helpful?
- LaurenI recommend this productRated 5 stars3/18/21YES!!!
So I ordered a medium and heavy for short and long bands expecting them to be like most bands (very little resistance and low quality). I couldn’t have been more wrong. These bands are the only ones that are actually true to their resistance, very thick and durable and have amazing grip. I absolutely love them!Was this helpful?